Thursday, February 17, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day

14th of Feb, a very familiar date to all, love fills the air all around the world, here in Wellington as well. I woke up that Valantine's morning, ate a bowl of crispy blueberry cereal(my favorite) with milk, it was a normal morning, well, at least to me, it was just a beautiful-but-normal morning...

... night falls, the shadow started to creap out of the corner and fill the house as the sun light melts away, it all seemed different so suddenly, I was all alone in my flat, my dark-tuna-can-like flat. I wanted to join the love parade going on all around the world, I did join the parade all right... but I walked alone, the city heart of Wellington was pretty much asleep, there was only me, the empty street, buildings, and the strong chilling wind, I walked no matter the strong wind, or the empty street, until I reach the Front Water Bay, the wind continue to be expectedly strong, although I wish so much, that it was only a gentle breeze...

The stars blinked, there was so many of them, but the Orion was still distinguishable, located at the far side of the sky... It was still, a beautiful night... Happy Valentines to all...

1 comment:

sunflowr said...

当没遇见那个她之前, 只要懂得爱自己, 没有情人也一样开心, 对吗? 真诚的祝你- 情人节快乐。