Friday, January 21, 2005

Backpacking in Malaysia...yet to end

Wondering what have I been up to lately?

Today is the Fifth day of my backpacking tour around Malaysia, I am in a cyber cafe in Johor Bharu just accross the biggest shopping mall in Johor Bharu, City Square. The cyber cafe isn't like the usual cyber cafe, its not smoky, its not noisy, its not crowded with teenagers without any sense of destination.

Over the five days travelling in Malaysia, I have been to a few states, the first stop was Tai Ping, Perak, the second was Kota Bharu, Kelantan, then Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu, after that it was Cherating, Pahang, and all the way down to Johor Bharu, Johor.

I dare to admit it was a tiring five days, and still, a more tiring five days will follow, but along the journey, I have seen things I never thought I'd see, in a way, I've grown in these few days. I have kept a thorough journal through ther trip, from day one til now, and I trust I will continue my effort in jotting down eveything I can think of in my journey throughout Malaysia. I will too share it online after I arranged it, so make sure you will be looking forward to them.

There is still a long way home, my next stop will be Singapore, then back to Batu Pahat in West Johor, finally back to Kuala Lumpur (might stop in Malacca along the way). So please hold your hands together and pray for me. God bless and Cheers!

2 comments:

Ruby Tam said...

Oooh~ Great experience! Bravo! All the best to you! Hope to see you soon! Have you pack up your things to NZ?? May have the chance to see you again before you leave to NZ. ^^

See ya & take care!

sunflowr said...

Hey dude, enjoyed your travelling? The world is waiting for you out there!! Hope you will have the passion to explore NZ and Down Under Aussie, bet you will love it. Its a pity that we didn't meet up while you were briefly in sunny singapore, but let's pray we will see each other again someday. I might be going away too, so I guess our blogs are still a way to keep in touch. Thumbs up to the virtual world - connecting people everyday. Really want to wish you all the luck you can handle for your education and a year in windy wellington. Ready to take on the good and bad that is to come? God bless you and keep you, xiang.