Monday, December 20, 2004

How are you?

I am sure all of you are familier with this phrase, 'How are you?', lately I have been asking a lot of my friends, How were they, and most of them replied me without any hesitation. Some said good, some said life sucks (coz of work or relation problems), but what I really meant was, hows your life, are you happy with it in general?

Maybe cause I am in the middle of a very long holiday, I am able to spent a whole day thinking, recaping my life, and think back what have I done in the near pass, the conclusion is - I am really happy with it.

Question: Why? what is it that I am so happy about?

Have had a harsh time starting from October til mid-November, because the semester was ending, and due dates for assignments were closing in, as well as final examination. I remember going back to my rented condominium in Kajang after class everyday, and throw all my unhappy thoughts and problems on my housemate, and she did the same. Life was stressful back then, but now that I think of it, its not the stress that counts, it is how we suffer through those days together, how we help each other out that counts.

Friend is my answer to the question.

My housemate as one example, I might not be able to go through my time so well without her, and I live a happy life, because I had heaps of friends like my housemate, I cherish your presents in my life.

So next time, when some one ask you, 'How are you?', dive into your own thoughts, give yourself a moment, and really think, before you give an answer..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow, thats is really a sad thing to hear....but if you know the one asking is one of your good friend, then the situation would be different right? when people ask you 'How are you?' think of an answer not for the people asking you, but think of an answer for yourself, remind yourself of your own life, ok..?